Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last preview for "5 eyed dragon show" @ Dragotoni / Custom by Brent Nolasco



The concept behind this custom was to make a fusion of a couple of my favorite vinyl toys. A lot of the pieces where leftovers from other toys pieces that I didn't use for customs. I also ended up using one of my Gordo resin figures from Myplasticheart. The custom changed a couple of times as it was being made. At one point, the custom got too complex and I decided to simplify it so that the other platforms would not be so obscure, and just compliment each other.



Title: Fevers and Translucent Dreams

Medium: Aves Sculpt, Vinyl Toys, My Resin Figure by MPH, Found Objects, Acrylic Paints

Vinyl Toy Platforms and Resin Figures: Nolasco, Pardee, Craola, Coop


Other links covering my custom for the show.

http://www.spankystokes.com/2010/04/brent-nolascos-fevers-and-translucent.html  

No comments: